about me . . .
- I'm a native of Greenville, South Carolina
- I'm currently living in Williamsburg, Virginia
- I graduated from Clemson University (GO TIGERS!) and the University of Oklahoma.
- My love of photography started in high school when I was the photography editor of the yearbook, way back in . . . oh, nevermind!
- I am a former middle school teacher, and now a full-time stay-at-home mom to three and a part-time photographer.
- I enjoy good music, college football, thrift stores, and British accents.